Don’s Quality Market, Inc. is family-owned and operated by two brothers, Randy and Paul Reed. The store’s namesake, Don Reed founded the store with his wife, Dorothy at the corner of Main and Factory Streets in 1960. The store was moved to its present site in 1966 with many expansions and restorations since. Our goals and values have always remained the same.
We strive every day to please and satisfy our
customers, support our team members, sell the highest quality products
available, and serve our local community.
By shopping at our store each week, you accomplish the following ten items:
1. You keep your dollars in our local economy.
2. You help create local jobs.
3. You nurture our local community.
4. You help the environment by buying locally.
5. You invest in local ownership.
6. You create more choice in shopping.
7. You utilize the many years of our experience and expertise in food.
8. You embrace what makes us different from our larger, national competitors.
9. You make our store a destination --- and we appreciate it!
10. Every week you will find hundreds of specials throughout our store.
If you'd like to receive our weekly ad via email, you can do so by providing us with your email address on our opt-in page.